You have carefully selected the best lens design and material fit in a stylish frame; it is important to take good care of your new eyewear.
- Remove glasses from your face with two hands
- Never place glasses lens side down, it is best to put them in their case when not wearing them
- Clean glasses with water and a little oil-free soap. Wipe them with a clean cloth or a cloth especially designed for your lenses
- Do not leave glasses on the dashboard of your car. (It gets too hot for the frame and any coatings on the lenses)
- If your glasses start to slide or feel lopsided on your face, come by the office for an adjustment